An Italian cell phone will be very useful and cost effective while in Italy. If you are thinking about using your US phone while in Italy, consider you will pay high roaming rates to your US provider and you’ll still have to dial internationally when texting and calling locally. It’s simply not practical to use your US number while abroad.
PicCell Wireless can provide you an Italian number with WIND Italy service which includes either:
1) SIM card only for your personal smartphone
2) Basic cell phone with SIM card.
If you would like to use your personal Smartphone while in Italy, be sure that you unlock your phone with your US provider prior to departure. You can have your phone, SIM card and phone number shipped to you before you leave the U.S. Order from the link below:
• $25 for phone/SIM package (discounted from $59.90)
• $12.50 for SIM only (discounted from $29.90)
• All plans include free incoming calls & texts while you are in Italy
• Includes a US Virtual Number – local US number for your US callers
• Unlimited incoming calls and texts in Italy to your Italian number included
• Unlimited bundles and data plans offered
• Online monthly billing to credit card
To order in advance, for more information and for delivery to your apartment or university please follow the link below: